Sunday, October 17, 2010

When The World Revolves Backwards I Will Make Sense

I was looking at my blog posts, and I realized the incredible randomness of my train of thought. But just in case you didn't notice, I thought I would point it out to you.

My first post was pretty typical blog post with attempted humor, a dash of sarcasm, and some purposeful insight on the subject of the blog (me).

My second post was me updating about what was going on in my life, and then a random spiritual filler so that I don't have a few paragraphs as a post. Pretty normal for a blog of this nature.

Third blog post was completely information, except my introduction, and told in a manner that belongs more in a hotel clerk demonstrating a room, than a missionary telling of their ministry. But both are relatively effective. Then there was an attempt at more humor, but also an "encouragement" to read the Word and a picture of a cat...

Fourth blog post was of complete seriousness and was a relaying of my thoughts, which were provoked by the song lyrics that I shared.

The fifth post was again an update of my ministry, but given in the form of a weather forecaster. Not typical, but when have I ever been typical or normal.

Then a completely unrelated post, the sixth, concerning the fish gadget I found. Really entertaining by the way.

And then the seventh post which was in all serious again, and was what God has been speaking to me... Now I could have continued on with this serious train of thought, but hey, what's a train without different cars? So the last thought might have been like the important fancy dining cart, and now we've moved into the travelling circus or something, not sure.

But regardless, if you are reading this blog... Expect train cars (blog post) like that of a circus. Some is where the ringleader stay, others the clowns, and then the animals have the spot. My posts will at times be refined, encouraging, and spiritual. Then my posts will also be about what I do and my thoughts... And my thoughts are not normal so don't expect it.

So that is my review of me and my blog... Please tune in next update to find out what happens to me next week on... (Can't think of a call station)

2 comments:

  1. This post made my blog into a 2 page blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are raondom Josh...but that's what makes you so unique!

    ReplyDelete