Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog Post Numero Ni

Blog post number 2, and no roll has been started. Chances are these posts will come in pretty randomly. 

Today everyone is leaving for Korea, and what does that mean for me. It means I am not going. But not necessarily a bad thing. I will be spending most of this time getting ahead in work. I place emphasis on most of the time. This means my time will be dedicated to Chuck Tracks, and guitar.

I thought I would also bring to notice, that I have placed stupid ads on the side. They are there by my choice, I thought I would experiment with them. See if they really work.

Thought I would share this also,

2 Peter 3:5 has prophecy in it, Peter is talking about those who come and scoff Christianity, 

"They will say, 'Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.'"

What is Peter prophesying? There will be people who come that say Christianity is not true. Then they will say that things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. This is part of the theory of Evolution. Evolutionist believe that since the beginning of time things like, rocks dissolving in water, ice melting, and water evaporating go at a constant rate. Like if an ice cube loses 1 ounce of water in a second when it melts, every ice cube since the beginning of time has been losing 1 ounce of water a second when it melts. God knew well in advance that people would say this and He puts it in His word. What else does He have to say about these people?

"For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished."

The evidence for a created earth is humongous. It is scientifically impossible to say that the world was not created. There is too much evidence for intelligent design. So why do they deny this? They deliberately overlook it. We have clear evidence of intelligent design, and a global flood, but they ignore these evidences.

Check out http://www.answersingenesis.org/ for more info. Read the whole chapter too, and it talks about what will happen to those who ignore this evidence.

4 comments: