Saturday, October 23, 2010

HTML Rulez D00d

Oh and yet, I've been cleansed.

And yet I've been cleansed with the water.
A purity no mind can grasp.
A purity so cool upon my fingertips.

The vision that I have seen.
This is the action that spawns from the end.
For the longest time, I've been watching the world breathe again

What lies here.
What lies here,
Are mountains composed of tombs, tombstones, tombstones, tombstones.

Examine these beautiful faces, keep singing now, keep singing now.
Examine these beautiful faces, keep singing now.
Examine these beautiful faces. Oh.

Will we push bedlam noise to the state of blissfulness?
Display her beauty to the people, to the people. Oh.

A purity no mind can grasp.
     
-The Devil Wears Prada- HTML Rulez D00d


I love it when I don't understand lyrics. Its like a puzzle to be opened in a way of speaking. But this one is pretty well known to be talking about the Church and being saved.

We are purified by Christ in a way that we cannot understand. It brings refreshment to us, and when we look back all we can see is the mountain of death that we left behind. But now we can examine the beauty that Christ has changed us into. So we need to push bedlam (chaotic, crazy, insane) noise to a state of blissfulness (joy, happiness) we can do this by displaying the beauty of what Christ has done in us.

We were lying, thieves, with murderous, and adulterous hearts. But Christ took us and cleansed us from that with His blood. So that we can display what He has done to the world. We need to show them their filth, and give them the privilege that we take for granted and that is His cleansing blood and forgiveness.

Oh keep singing now... Of the great and wondrous things that He has done for us; and display to the world how Christ took the Church and made her beautiful.

---------------------------------

Recently I have been lost in a world of confusion and chaos called studying. I typically hold to Ecclesiastes 1:18 when I am in these situations, but this is midterms week and I think I have to study. Ecclesiastes 12:12. So I have tons of midterm studying to get done, but I won't let that get me down... Just need to plan something to take its place now. Ecclesiastes 11:9

Read those verses and it will make so much more sense.

And I was asked to put a donation button on by a good friend some time ago... I did, but I never mentioned it... So if you'd like to donate it is there, but you'll have to find it...

3 comments: