Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Days Where Nothing is Found

So today is one of those Saturdays where nothing can be found. How is it that nothing is found? If your not looking for anything how do you find it? It finds you. And today I have found absolutely nothing to do, or maybe I'm just being a bit lazy. Either or, I have found nothing.

Tonight we are going to be going out to Mihama, or American Village in Okinawa. For those who don't know Mihama is a huge American tourist spot. It is basically an entire town devoted to overpricing American military, and tourists. 

It looks a little like this...
                                              (The first picture on my blog!)

Ok it looks exactly like this. This is the street corner that we stand across from.
                                                      (The second one!)

We stand over here, by that first tree all the way to the left (your right if you turn around), in front of the movie theater. There we set up a worship band, and play some worship and sometimes other random things. "Entertainment" provided by Calvary Chapel Ginowan Bible College at Mihama is the following, a worship band equipped with: an acoustic guitar player, accompanied by one or two singers, then only the best bassists, an electric guitar shredder (or in common English someone playing electric guitar), we have a kahone or a box (Basically a drum set in a box), and on rare occasions we'll through some other instrument in the mix. Sometimes we have someone to open air and share the Gospel. And tonight we are featuring Calvary Chapel Ginowan's dance crew, who's name I can't remember. Then we hand out tracts and share the Gospel one on one with people.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Paul said to follow him as he followed Christ, also in 2 Corinthians 4:16. So I think I have one point down, Acts 26:24. So after you have gone and read those verses read the whole chapter God's word always benefits those who hunger for it.

(So I edited this post to mention I had my first and second pictures, but this is my third blog post. So I think I need a third picture.)

                                (How this is related to anything is beyond me but,
                                                     the third picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment