Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Me, Start A Blog... Never!

Well I did. So I am relatively new to this blogging business and I can be rather lazy. But perhaps a combination of boredom and a sense of duty will keep this blog updated. I am sorry to all those who wanted to know what I was doing, but never knew how. I am afraid of blogs and of writing about myself. But know all those who feel like knowing all my movements, here might be your chance.

So I figure some news about me might be nice.

College is continuing as usual. The Korea Missions Trip is this Friday, but I will be staying behind. No visa renewal required for me. I would love to go to Korea, but God's will is elsewhere right now.

What am I doing then you might ask? Well I could tell you of all the wonderful things, but then I would be lying and that is frowned upon.

At the moment for ministry, I have been continuing leading worship and occasionally teaching a youth group. We are planning on going out to witness this Saturday, hand out tracts, and share the Gospel. The rest of the days have been committed to learning.

Tuesdays are Romans, Wednesdays are Missions and Wednesday night ministry (Kid's ministry, or playing on the worship team.) Thursday is Theology, Friday is Missions and Youth Groups... Saturday is always some different ministry, always different. Then Sunday is a good day of ministry. Monday is a good time of rest.

So that is what I do week by week. Perhaps if I get a camera there will be pictures haha.

Otherwise pray that I will remain diligent. I am looking for a job at the moment and will be needing one of those, so prayer for that would nice also.

Until the next blog post, be blessed.

If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. 
2 Corinthians 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment