Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is a Post

これはポーストです

So its been since Christmas that I have made a post... So I thought I would make another one...

But I am not sure what to right about... Recently things have been rather uneventful. Met a new friend, but otherwise not much else is new. God surely blesses us.

Its about a month and 3 or 4 days until the next semester... So I am doing Chucks to get ahead on it... So that is what I am doing haha...

 I have also been practicing my Japanese... But I have a horrible memory... So yeah, it is a fight...

I recently started playing some on the guitar... But to little avail, as I can't read all the Kanji... But there are two songs that I play that an American artist translated into English... haha... So I sing and play on the guitar two Japanese songs...

Kiseki by Greeeeen (キセキ)
and
島唄 by The Boom

I do the English versions of these done by Andrew W.K.
Kiseki
Shima Uta

But yeah, this has been my time recently. I hope I didn't bore you... Enjoy the songs haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment