Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Are you On-Tract?

Hey I thought I would share this site, because if you are in some random country, or visiting one... And you want to share the Gospel, but all you have are your English tracts... Chances are this site has a free Gospel message in the language of that country... Its got a pretty good list of languages...

www.On-Tract.com

So if you need a good Gospel presentation in some language you don't know... Here is a source of translation... I am not 100% sure on the accuracy of all the languages... But I know that the Japanese is correct haha... I had the Korean checked... But I was told that it needed to be changed a bit... So I am going to try to figure out how to fix that... But these would be a good resource for getting the Gospel out wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment