Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Many Chucks Can A Wood Chuck Chuck If A Wood Chuck Chuck; If A Wood Chuck Could Chuck Chucks?

7 A Week... Sorry Bible College joke.

Well my mind is being burnt out by an abundance of Chuck tracks. I really don't enjoy Chuck tracks, but Chuck does have some good things to say. For me its like watching re-runs over and over. A majority of what Chuck says is something I already know, but I do occasionally catch a different scene, or something I never noticed, or perhaps something has a different emphasis the second time I watch it.

So I have a bit of time during Chuck tracks as Chuck usually goes on at least one rant. So I decided might as well put pieces of a blog post together in these rants. So this post will be rather random, or it might not be, but I hope you enjoy reading it.

So randomness away

(These will be a collections of song lyrics that I am listening to, random quotes from Chuck that I like or that speak to me, and random thoughts I have that might be stirred from song lyrics or Chuck. So because my brain is fried your probably going to get the purest form of my thoughts... Have fun, I will apologize later.)
________________________________________________________________

He is wonderful... He is wonderful... - Dear Music by Showbread

It seems that anytime a city becomes a place of trade and commerce, it is known as a wicked evil city. Corinth was a port city that had much trade in it. But Corinthians were known to be the scum of the earth. It was said to live like a Corinthian meant that you were an immoral partier who had nothing better to do than get drunk, party, and break commandments. We can also see this with Nineveh, it was the capital of Assyria (I believe) and it was known also for its wickedness. Babylon was a mighty city that was filled with wealth. We can see this today even. With American cities such as Las Vegas, Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Detroit, I am not too sure about any cities outside of America, but I wouldn't doubt the case is the same. It seems the more people you gather in one spot the worse your community gets. - My own thoughts.

We have a responsibility to witness to people, we don't have the responsibility to convert them. In fact, we have the inability to convert them. - Chuck Smith (Acts 18-19)

All my life I've searched for something. All my life I needed something. That somethings You. - Nothing More Than Light by Conspiracy of Thought

When Paul wrote the book of Romans he was in Corinth; and in the first few chapters he talks about the wickedness of man. He was simply describing the way people were around him. - Chuck Smith

Christmas is in 16 days (in Japan mind you). 

Fear only comes when we lose consciousness of the Lord. - Chuck Smith

When God tells us not to be afraid, chances are we are afraid. We don't need to be afraid though, because God is with us... Me..

Your love is deep, Your love is high, Your love is breaking boundaries of earth and sky. Your love is near, Your love is far, Your love reminds us broken people who we are. We're Yours, no greater love that this, than Your's. - Breaking Boundaries by Calling Out Closer

Ska is not dead... - Me

Don't be like Lot's wife...When running away from sin, don't look back at all. Don't look back because you miss sin, don't look back disgusted with sin, look only at Christ. The Lord forgot your sin, forget it yourself. The Lord hates sin, hate it yourself. Don't look back, only look at Christ. - Me

The Holy Spirit points us to Jesus Christ. - Chuck Smith

The greatest capacity that a man can be is a channel for the Spirit of God to flow. - Chuck Smith

Get out your concordance and go through the book of Acts. I am not going to do it for you, your getting lazy. - Chuck Smith

Sometimes the best lessons are object lessons. - Chuck Smith

Jesus, I'm calling out to You. Jesus, I am reaching out to You. - The Invitation by See The Light

Watch for those who emphasize what you can give to God, because the New Testament emphasizes what God has given to you. - Chuck Smith

Chances are if your pastor is telling you that God needs your help, than your in the wrong Church. - Me
____________________________________________________________

Well yeah, I am done with this... Haha hopefully something speaks to you... I just needed something to keep me sane for today.

God bless,
And to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and give you peace. To Him be wisdom, power, and glory forever.

2 comments:

  1. Nice thoughts Joshy Woshy....it's a dangerous thing to let everyone into your brain though...hahahah! Wuv u honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind is a dangerous place haha

    ReplyDelete