Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving is for Giving Thanks

Ohhhh sooooo bussssyyyyyy....

Its been a bit, but I need to update haha...

We recently had 2 Thanksgiving feasts, yes 2. We had one moved more towards the Japanese as they had the 23rd off. So we had a Thanksgiving meal for everyone. Then again on the 25th for the typical American holiday. There was plenty of good food, and we all fulfilled Matthew 15:37. But I think we had less leftovers.

We also had a Gospel message at both meals, and we had some come to faith and trust in Christ. So it was surely a time of thanks. So pray for those where the seed was planted.

Otherwise things are quiet in my life. Everyone is going to get ready to leave soon, only a few more weeks with my new friends. I will miss them a lot, I am also though looking forward to the new (and old) friends that God will bring next semester.

So please continue to pray that I will clearly see God's leading. Especially about what to do. I am working on getting a job here still, but God has provided for me until then. So praise Him for that.

Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment