Saturday, November 13, 2010

Landslide

So not much to update right now. Just continuing in school work, and the such. We are supposed to be taking a break for a camping trip soon, so that should be a good break. 

Sooooo since there is not much I can update about myself I would like to recommended a band for everyone to listen to haha.

Seven Places - Such a God glorifying band.


The lyrics to this song, Landslide

I feel crazy, hope is hazy right now
But I won't freak out, I won't freak out at the
Sound of the Landslide inside, fear wants to
Take my peace of mind, won't run, won't hide
I will lift my hands up high
In my trouble I have doubled my prayers
Because I need them, I need them like I need
The air landslide inside, fear wants to
Take my peace of mind, won't run, won't hide
I will lift my hands up high
Here's to the Name above all names
I will trust you Jesus, I'll be brave
I will live my life day by day
Because You're the only Truth, the only Way out
Of this landslilde inside, fear wants to
Take my peace of mind, won't run, won't hide
I will lift my hands up high
Here's to the Name above all names
Here's to the only one who saves
I will trust you Jesus, I'll be brave

Here's another great song


You said your days were over
That the sun would never shine again
From glory days, to wicked ways
You've lost your forgiveness of sin
You walk through your desert
Wondering why and what you've become
You said you've slipped through the fingers
Of the hands of God

[Chorus:]
You've fallen out of His hands
Or atleast that's what you said
The truth is not that the truth is this
The only way to esacape
The Lord is if you crawl
Through the holes in His hands.

I ran away I did not lead you say in the darkness you stand
But you are not forgotten, you're in His mighty hands
Now turn aside and see this sight, a flame that does not consume
To show you that He's called your name
You're one of His chosen few

[Chorus]

Come closer, come closer now to Him
Come closer, come closer
His name is I am that I am
You said your days were over
That the Son would never use you again
But by one man's disobedience
Came One who's conquered your sin

[Chorus]

And last one I'd like to share is the first song I heard by them,


This week, I prayed, one time
My phone, it rang, I put You on the other line
And now my thoughts they drift around
My knees remain unacquainted with the ground
Unless my faith is put to the test and I am forced to bow
Although I'm in this flesh it doesn't mean You shouldn't have the best
from me, from me

[Chorus:]
Even when my eyes are dry
even when my soul is tired
even when my hands are heavy, I will lift them up to Yu
It's not about how I feel, oh Lord I am here for Yu
I exist for you

I close my eyes but all I see
Is a background of black, bouncy squiggly lines
And this week's mistakes coming back to mind but
I will lift my voice and make a joyful sound
Forget about me, I only get me down
Although I cannot see it doesn't mean I shouldn't sing to You, to You

[Chorus]

You've given me Your life and have held mine together yet I find
Excuses to slouch in my pew
But when glory divine
Is sitting in my very presence, the least that I can do
Is give my all to You, give my all to You

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment