Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blessed

So I forgot to mention, but God blessed all of us students the other day.

A clothing store happened to go out of business, and they couldn't sell the clothes. So they gave all the clothes to a nearby Church. That Church contacted us and gave us all the clothes we wanted. But these are no cheap clothes. Sean John, Avirex, American Eagle, Amberchrombie & Fitch (Or however you spell that.) and many expensive brands. So we were able to grab many expensive clothes. (One pair of jeans was priced 880$ o.0)

Now most of the clothes were huge on me mostly 34 jean size, and XL+ shirts... But I was able to grab a good amount of shirts... There were some good pickings. So I was blessed with some expensive clothing. I feel weird wearing it though, because now I feel like I have tons of money. But praise God for providing and providing way more than I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment