Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Been a bit...

Its been a bit since I last updated this. I became way too busy to make any worthwhile posts. I apologize for my lack of time and efforts, but it was a necessary sacrifice.

So since my last post things have been very interesting. Finals week came around and I had some good finals to do and study for.

We also had a worship conference that was a huge blessing. It was a blessing to listen to the pastors teaching on the subject of worshiping in hard times. I was very blessed by what they had to say.

Then came the sad week... Everyone was leaving... My best friend left... Sadness... But she will be back :P

I really need more time to write on all this. But everyone was truly a blessing this semester... And it was fun to have everyone here...

I promise I will get around to writing something more thorough and in depth but I have one last final to get done... So until then...

1 comment: