Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Classes

So I have all my classes now and if I do good (which I plan on doing) I will for sure be graduating... I have a lighter load this semester too... So its all in God's hands now haha...

I have been asked by a lot of people, "What do you want to do after your graduate?" To be honest I don't want to do anything haha... I want to do what God wants me to do haha... Blanket Bible college answer for, I have no idea!!... But yeah anyways...

I really have a desire to stay here in Okinawa... I want to help the Church here continue to evangelize out here, disciple others, and help in other ways. But I also have a strong desire to go to Korea. This is all in God's hands as I don't have the means to go to Korea, so that one is all His. I also want to minister on a small island called Tonaki Jima http://sashimioishi.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-post.html

So I do have some desires, some things that I want to do. But I don't know what God wants me to do yet. So I continue praying and waiting for what He has for me... I don't want to try and take more steps than I should, I'll fall down the stairs...

So please continue to pray for me, that I could see where God is leading me... Classes are good so far, so we shall see where He puts me when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment